Friday, February 5, 2010

The Ultimate Potato Salad

Lately, we've been seeing some sunshine here and there, and since it's been mild and beautiful, it just makes me think ahead to spring and summer. Which, in turn, makes me think of the most amazing potato salad! Since I recently purchased some red potatoes, I may start this tonight, with hopes of munching on it tomorrow. :-)

Nana's Potato Salad
8 med. red potatoes
8 eggs, hard-boiled
2 Cups mayo
1 Tbsp. finely shredded onion
1 Tbsp. mustard
3 Tbsp. sweet relish
Salt & pepper to taste

Boil the potatoes for 20-30 minutes. When cooled, peel and cut into small pieces. Boil eggs and chop when cooled. Stir the two together. In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Mix everything together, and chill in the fridge for several hours, or overnight.

I will half this recipe, and trust me, it tastes WAY better when left overnight. (Even though I will likely steal a few spoonfuls after making it anyway).

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails