Sunday, October 17, 2010

Baked Basil Fries

Courtesy of Taste of Home...

Ingredients
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
4 medium red potatoes

Directions

In a bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, oil, basil and garlic powder. Cut potatoes into 1/4-in. sticks. Add to bowl, and toss to coat.

Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes on each side or until crisp and tender. Yield: 4 servings.

My review:
VERY yummy!  Especially when dipped in some ranch dressing. ;-)  Chris and Brandon liked them, so I'd consider 3 out of the 4 of us a good number!  Of course, Caleb doesn't entirely count cause he's pretty picky.  LOL  I took them out after 10 minutes the second time...I didn't want them to get burned.  This was definetly an easy recipe and something I would do again.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails